UCAS is used to complete applications to university, conservatoires, and for apprenticeships. For all university applications you will need to register and complete the application form, detailing all of your previous qualifications and present ones. UCAS will also ask you for information regarding personal details, course choices and will finally require you to write a personal statement.
On the UCAS website you can find out:
- Choosing what and where to study
- How to find out about courses that might be right for you, and where you could study them.
- Research areas and student life?
- You can talk to students who are already studying
- When and how to apply for an undergraduate course
- Find all the UCAS key dates and deadlines you need to know.
- Click the link above and create your account for 2024 entry.
Make sure you link your application to the St Joseph's RC High School by using the buzzword SJHS24
- Click the link above to register with UCAS HUB. This will be the central point for your whole application.
“We found this page really useful, and once our relevant filters were applied it made everything a little less daunting!”
Use the UCAS Search to give you some ideas and clarification on courses available and where they are. It is a great place to start making decisions.
Click on the downloadable guides below to help you on your way to making the right decision for your student application:
UCAS also have lots of resources and information dedicated to helping parents and guardians support students applying to uni. Click here for lots more information, parental guides and links to help you support your child.
Apprenticeship Info and Guide
UCAS can also help pupils with an apprenticeship pathway instead. Click here for information, opportunities and support in understanding the process.