For information about our Open Mornings in October 2023 click here
Year 7 September 2024 Applications
Download our Admission Application
Click the video above to listen to Mrs Morgan
Completed applications must be returned to:
St Joseph’s RC High School,
Admissions Officer, St Joseph’s RC High School, Pencarn Way, Tredegar Park, Newport, NP10 8XH.
Via post no later than by 5.00pm on 13 November 2023
Applications received by the above date will be considered together and places allocated.
Decision letters will be issued on 1st March 2024.
These dates apply to all Newport Secondary Schools in accordance with Welsh Government, School Admissions Statutory Code No 005/2013.
Due to the high volume of applications being received, please could you ensure that you complete all the sections on the admission application form before returning to the school:
- FULL home address and postcode
- You must choose (circle) the criterion that corresponds with your child on page 1 and 3
- Supporting letters requested under the criterion you choose
- Email address (if you have one)
- Place of baptism (if Roman Catholic)/copy of baptism certificate
- If the child is or previously Looked-after
- If the child holds a statement of SEN
- Primary school currently attending
- Sibling(s) and year group attending St Joseph’s RC High School in September 2021
- Place of worship/name of priest, pastor, vicar, faith leader.
If you need any assistance in completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01633 653110.
For mid-year transfer applications please contact us on 01633 653110 to discuss your options.