Year 7 September 2022 applications
|Click to download our Admission Application for September 2022|
Due to the high volume of applications being received, please could you ensure that you complete all the sections on the admission application form before returning to the school:
- FULL home address and postcode
- You must choose (circle) the criterion that corresponds with your child on page 1 and 3
- Supporting letters requested under the criterion you choose
- Email address (if you have one)
- Place of baptism (if Roman Catholic)/copy of baptism certificate
- If the child is or previously Looked-after
- If the child holds a statement of SEN
- Primary school currently attending
- Sibling(s) and year group attending St Joseph’s RC High School in September 2021
- Place of worship/name of priest, pastor, vicar, faith leader.
Completed applications must be returned to St Joseph’s RC High School via email or post by no later than Wednesday 24th November 2021.
If you need any assistance in completing the form, please do not hesitate to contact the school by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01633 653110.
Open Day Update
On Tuesday, October 19th 2021, at 10am our Virtual Open Day will go live.
Our Virtual Open Morning aims to give you an introduction to our school but we very much look forward to welcoming you in person to the St Joe's family when circumstances allow. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 01633 653110 or email us at email@example.com
Please click our Open Evening page to view all the videos and welcome messages.
For mid-year transfer applications please contact us on 01633 653110